Saturday, November 3, 2012

Tumbler

Hey everyone!  
Sorry I have not posted lately.  I have been very busy with school, and other activities.  In addition, I just go back from Rhode Island.  It was very pretty to be there while all of the leaves are different colors.  While I was there I went to the RISDI  art museum.  They had an awesome exhibit with some fashion pieces.  I wanted to take pictures to share with you, but I was not allowed.  Anyways In this post below is one of my friend's bedroom wall.  It is like a real life Tumbler.  She loves printing out, pictures from tumbler, pictures from blogs, pictures with her friends, and her favorite quotes.  She also adds random things such as Pink Berry cups.  I think it is very cool, so I though I would share it!  XOXO Maria Delassandra




1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an amazing collage - your friend has obviously put so much of herself into it, and it looks amazing :)
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete